The South Asian Centre is committed as a referral agency for the community. We provide a wide array of services and activities. The following is a quick glimpse into what we do:
- Provide assistance to South Asian youth, women, and seniors to adapt to the Canadian cultural mosaic.
- Organize cultural events and raise funds for the benefit of the community
- Establish South Asian resources and research services for the larger community.
- Provide information and education about South Asia and South Asian population in Canada.
- Provide business and trade information between India and Canada.
- Provide English language instruction to South Asian immigrants and help in understanding the social and cultural mosaic of Canada
- Organize outreach programs to bring people of the South Asian sub-continent into the mainstream Canadian way of life with emphasis on special segments of the population, e.g. youth, women, elderly, etc.